Wednesday, June 9, 2010

3... 2... 1...





Launch!

It's summer 2010 and I've finally done it. School's over and now as a proper fashion student, I've done it. Here's the launch of Lolita Nouveau. My new label celebrating all styles and walks of life within the Japanese Lolita fashion subculture and beyond.

The first collection I'm debuting is The Classic Cameo Collection. A perfect harmony of classic, sweet, steampunk, gothic all in one design. All the original prints featured on this first line are hand made by me, screen printed by me, and sewn by me. I'm a busy girl! This first release of the line will be skirts only. Fully shirred/elastic waistbands. Normally, I make them to fit up to a 30" waist, not your size? Contact me and we can talk over a custom order, no problem!

This classy cameo is half vintage Barbie and half elegant Victorian, how do you want to wear it? Avaliable in four perfect colorways, Brown/Silver, Navy/Silver, Pink/Hot Pink, and Ivory/Gunmetal. All my screen printing inks have metallic sparkly mica to add depth and glitz! Swarovski Crystal accents adorn the picture frame around the cameo and are hotfixed in place.

Tote bags are also avaliable in Brown/Silver and Black/Silver colorways as of now, but I'll be adding on to that. Stay tuned also for matching zip up hoodies and girly cutsew tees featuring this design.

I'll be uploading to my Flickr account high res and detail shots of the finished pieces tomorrow under the name miss-lindsay. Also, look for my post up on EGL on LJ in the next day or so, I'll be opening up a pre-order period for a limited web-exclusive run and I'll also be announcing my new print this week.

E-Mail me at lindsay.hamilton112@gmail.com if you are interested in a piece with this design, pricing and pre-orders up tomorrow!

xoxo

--- Lindsay.

No comments:

Post a Comment